King Louie 60s Patty Light Blouse in Black
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up to prevent gaping. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||86 - 92||66 - 74||57|
|S||36||8||4||90 - 96||72 - 80||59|
|M||38||10||6||94 - 102||78 - 86||61|
|L||40||12||8||100 - 108||84 - 92||64|
|XL||42||14||10||106 - 114||90 - 98||67|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 60s Patty Light Blouse in Black is simply irresistible! A real stunner and super comfy as well, thanks to the supple and stretchy organic cotton blend in black. The blouse is long enough to pair with regular trousers but also looks great when paired with one of our high waist skirts. Have you thought of a perfect match for pretty Patty? ;-)
- Slightly tailored
- Lapel collar
- Long sleeves
- Buttoned cuffs
- Row of shiny buttons down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Organic cotton
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in Turkey