King Louie 60s Oddity Borderskirt in True Red
If you're in between sizes and you prefer a tight fit, we recommend ordering down. If you've got a full hip, we recommend ordering up for a nice A-line. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||66 - 72||90 - 98||50|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||70 - 76||96 - 104||52|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||74 - 82||102 - 110||53|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||80 - 88||108 - 116||56|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||86 - 94||114 - 122||58|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
If you say retro, we say striking prints... just like this 60s Oddity Borderskirt in True Red! This skirt will brighten up any day ;-) She's is super flattering for your figure thanks to the playful A-line style, with both a fuller and a more modest hip. Made from a lovely supple, stretchy viscose blend with a retro print in lovely autumn tones. Let’s go retro!
- A-line style
- Board which can be worn high at the waist or lower on the hip
- No zipper or buttons
- Our gorgeous blonde Melissa: 1.78m /5'10"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Viscose
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in Turkey