King Louie 60s Nathalie Nimes Check Coat in Red
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up so the buttons stay closed. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 60s Nathalie Nimes Check Coat in Red is a real eye-catcher that will keep you warm on those cooler spring days! A fabulous textured, woven retro coat that pays homage to the sixties ;-) The playful Peter Pan collar, the large buttons and the striking check pattern complete the look. She is made of a sturdy fabric with cotton (doesn't stretch) and fully lined with a satiny fabric in a floral print. L-O-V-E!
- Straight style
- Peter pan collar
- Lightly padded shoulders
- Long sleeves
- Row of buttons down the front
- Front pockets
- Back slit
- Hits the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 60% Polyester
- 40% Cotton
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach