King Louie 60s Nathalie Highlands Coat in Green
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
One item you're going to wear a lot during winter season is a warm coat... so you better make sure it's a spectacular one, like this 60s Nathalie Highlands Coat in Green! This straight coat is more than an eye-catcher, she will also keep you nice and warm... a textured, woven retro coat that looks like she came straight from the sixties! The playful Peter Pan collar made of faux fur, the large buttons and the striking check pattern complete the look. She is made of a sturdy fabric with a touch of wool (doesn't stretch) and fully lined with a satiny fabric in panther print. Autumn might seem dull and grey, but this stunning coat will keep the winter blues at bay!
- Straight style
- Peter pan style faux fur collar
- Long sleeves
- Row of buttons down the front
- Front pockets
- Fully lined
- Slit at the back
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 64% Polyester
- 30% Wool
- 6% Acryl
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach