Pretty Vacant 60s Marcie Fox Dress in Petrol
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||84 - 90||62 - 68||100|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||88 - 94||66 - 72||102|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||92 - 98||70 - 76||104|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||96 - 102||74 - 80||106|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||100 - 106||78 - 84||106|
|18||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||104 - 112||84 - 90||108|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Want to look FOXy? Just put on this 60s Marcie Fox Dress in Petrol! This sixties dress features a round neckline with a keyhole, 3/4 sleeves and runs from the waist down into a semi-swing skirt with handy side pockets. Made of lovely supple, petrol-blue viscose (doesn't stretch) scattered with cute foxes in rust and fully lined in cotton to ensure a comfy fit. Cute and comfy... we like it a lot!
- Round neckline
- Keyhole with button closure
- 3/4 sleeves
- Fixed tie straps at the waist
- Side pockets
- Hidden zipper at the side
- Our gorgeous blonde Melissa is 1.78m / 5'10"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- 100% Lining cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach