Nemonic 60s Madison Leather Shoe Booties in Black and Petrol
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Heel|
Almost out of stock!
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
New collection ~ We are totally mad... uhm, mod over these 60s Madison Leather Shoe Booties in Black and Petrol! Made of a combination of petrol-blue patent leather, black leather and a black suede panel peppered with white pin dots! But the real eye-catcher is the chunky block heel in a black and white stripe pattern. The footbed made of soft foam brings easy-to-wear comfort to these cuties. The prints, the design and the style... these booties are retro perfection! ;-)
- Lace-up shoe bootie
- Genuine leather/patent leather/suede
- Round toe
- Chunky block heel
- Comfy leather footbed
- Non-skid outsole
- This colour way was especially designed for TopVintage
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Innersole genuine leather
- Genuine leather
- Patent leather
- Synthetic sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent