King Louie 60s Luisa Coat in Opal Green
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Don't hide your outfit under a boring coat but wear this stunning 60s Luisa Coat!
This sixties style coat is a real showstopper! She has got that Mod vibe thanks to her pointy collar, cut, flap pockets and striking buttons ;-) Made from a firm yet supple fabric (doesn't stretch) with the look of Crêpe in a breathtaking opal green colour and is fully lined with a cream coloured satin like retro fabric. Whether you're going for that typical sixties style or for a classy business one, this Mod cutie is one-to-have!
- Pointy collar
- Long sleeves with faux buttons
- Side pockets
- Faux flap pockets
- Row of buttons at the bodice
- Fully lined
- Hits above the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 95% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold