King Louie 60s Lucy Breton Stripe Top in Peapod Green
True to size. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
These are British sizes. Tis is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This summery 60s Lucy Breton Stripe Top in Peapod Green will definitely earn her stripes! From the halter neck straps that you can tie behind your neck and her subtle sweetheart neckline with fold overs down to her iconic stripes... Lucy will be your new summer favourite! Made of a thicker, yet supple, stretchy cotton blend featuring a print of stripes in green and cream. Experience summer to the max in this pretty top! ;-)
- Halter style
- Sweetheart neckline with fold over
- Gathered at the bust
- Fixed tie straps
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Organic cotton
- 5% Elastane
GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standards
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey