King Louie 60s Loren Palm Coat in Dragonfly Green
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Don't hide your outfit under a boring coat but wear this stunning 60s Loren Palm Coat!
You're almost (almost) begging for the rain to start because lovely Loren is not only stunning but also water repellent! Long sleeves with playful button detailing, a pointy collar, side pockets and a long tie strap at the waist, Loren has it all. Made from a supple and light weight, dark green fabric (doesn't stretch) with a playful palm print and is fully lined with a light green satin like retro fabric. Do I see dark clouds appearing in the sky? Yesss...
- Pointy collar
- Long sleeves with button detailing
- Hidden row of buttons
- Side pockets
- Detachable tie strap
- Fully lined
- Slit at the back
- Hits just below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Lining polyester
- Handwash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold