Danefae 60s London Skirt in Denim Blue
If you're in between sizes and have a full hip, we recommend ordering up for a nice A-line. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Hip||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||64 - 70||86 - 94||48|
|S||36||8||4||68 - 74||90 - 98||48|
|M||38||10||6||72 - 78||94 - 102||50|
|L||40||12||8||76 - 82||98 - 106||52|
|XL||42||14||10||82 - 88||104 - 112||53|
|XXL||44||16||12||88 - 94||110 - 118||54|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Relive the fabulous sixties with this 60s London Skirt in Denim Blue! You know what they say... ''You can never own too much denim!'' We totally agree with that ;-) This playful A-line is worn at the waist, slightly flares from the waist down and features a silver toned zipper at the back. Made of a sturdy, yet supple, denim blue cotton blend with a light stretch that is a joy to wear. So, do you have some room in your closet for this denim beauty?
- A-line style
- Silver toned zipper and hidden button closure at the back
- Hits above the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 98% Cotton
- 2% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in Europe