King Louie 60s Lizzy Vichy Trenchcoat in Sunset Yellow
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
Almost out of stock!
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Ruining your fab outfit by wearing a meaningless coat over it? NO WAY! Please allow us to introduce this stunning 60s Lizzy Vichy Trenchcoat in Sunset Yellow! She features a playful pointy collar, a row of buttons down the front and long sleeves with cute belted cuffs. The matching sash creates a beautiful defined waist, yes ;-) Made of a supple and smooth, yellow fabric with a BB gingham print and fully lined with a satiny fabric featuring a tropical print. Lizzy will add the perfect finishing touch to your outfit!
- Pointy collar
- Long sleeves with adjustable belts
- Detachable sash
- Side pockets
- Front button closure
- Fully lined
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Lining polyester
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold