Smashed Lemon 60s Laura Leopard Coat in Brown and Green
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters/cardigans during winter, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
Almost out of stock!
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
During the winter, the first thing most people notice is your coat, so make sure she stands out! And this 60s Laura Leopard Coat in Brown and Green is guaranteed to do that ;-) But this savagely beautiful coat is more than an eye-catcher, she will also keep you cosy and warm on those colder days! Her stylish A-line style, pointed collar, long sleeves and playful double-breasted button closure will make you untameable this winter... roarrr! Made of a sturdy fabric that looks and feels as comfy as soft wool with a sassy leopard print in brown and green. Your animal instinct takes over, you have your prey in your sights, you creep up quietly and then... you click her into your shopping bag! ;-)
- Pointed collar
- Long sleeves
- Double-breasted button closure (1 row of decorative buttons)
- Front pockets
- Fully lined
- Hits above the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 90% Polyester
- 10% Acryl
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach