King Louie 60s Juno Pablo Button Skirt in Midnight Blue
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|34||34||6||2||60 - 66||64|
|36||36||8||4||64 - 70||66|
|38||38||10||6||68 - 74||68|
|40||40||12||8||72 - 78||68|
|42||42||14||10||76 - 82||70|
|44||44||16||12||80 - 86||70|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
New spring/summer collection ~ This 60s Juno Pablo Button Skirt in Midnight Blue has us dreaming of summer! Juno is worn at the waist and runs into a flattering, flowy A-line. Made of a supple and breezy, royal-blue viscose (doesn't stretch) peppered with white polkadots that is a joy to wear. Match with your favourite top and swing your way into summer!
- Row of pearly buttons
- No zipper
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein is 1.67m / 5'5"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey