King Louie 60s Juno Chatham Midi Skirt in Icon Red
Both the fabric and waist band are stretchy. So if you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering down.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||64 - 70||72|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||68 - 76||74|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||74 - 82||76|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||80 - 88||78|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||86 - 96||80|
|XXL||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||94 - 104||82|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Look at this 60s Juno Chatham Midi Skirt in Icon Red... Twiggy would totally approve! Juno is worn at the waist and runs into a flattering, flowy A-line. Made of a supple and stretchy, dark-red viscose blend with a colourful check pattern. Go retro!
- Elastic waist band
- No zipper or buttons
- Hits mid-calf at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Viscose
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in Turkey