Tante Betsy 60s Glenda Button Shirt in Orange
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup size, we recommend ordering up. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||82 - 88||59|
|S||36||8||4||86 - 92||60|
|M||38||10||6||90 - 96||60|
|L||40||12||8||94 - 102||62|
|XL||42||14||10||102 - 112||66|
|XXL||44||16||12||112 - 122||66|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
The combination possibilities are endless with this 60s Glenda Button Shirt in Orange! Made of a supple and stretchy, red-orange viscose blend, finished off with a pointy collar, a row of buttons and 1/2 sleeves. Have you thought of the fabulous looks Glenda will help you create? ;-)
- Fitted style
- Pointy collar
- 1/2 sleeves
- Row of buttons down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Viscose
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach