Closet London 60s Gabby Dots Blouse in Old Pink
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
|36||36||8||4||82 - 88||60|
|38||38||10||6||86 - 92||62|
|40||40||12||8||90 - 98||64|
|42||42||14||10||96 - 104||64|
|44||44||16||12||102 - 110||66|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Classic, playful and elegant, this 60s Gabby Dots Blouse in Old Pink is all that and more! This dusky-pink blouse is styled with a high neckline, a shawl collar that can be tied at the V-back and long bishop sleeves. Made of a supple, sheer fabric (doesn't stretch) peppered with dots that is a joy to wear. When will you be wearing this blouse? ;-)
- High, pleated neckline
- Shawl collar with fixed tie straps
- Long bishop sleeves with elastic cuffs
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach
- Made in UK