Blutsgeschwister 60s Fuchs und Hase Trench Coat in Sand
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup size (D+) and/or a full hip? We recommend ordering up to ensure a comfy fit. The fabric barely stretches.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 60s Fuchs und Hase Trench Coat in Sand will be the highlight of your outdoor-wardrobe! She combines functionality with a hint of nostalgia thank to her classic detailing like the double-breasted button closure, the lapel collar, the tie belt at the waist and the playful scalloped trims. Made of a firm, yet supple, sand-coloured cotton blend with a light stretch and a nostalgic print of birds. Surely you need this striking trench cutie in your coat collection?
- Semi-swing style
- Long sleeves
- Lapel collar
- Double-breasted button closure
- Detachable tie belt
- Side pockets
- Fully lined
- Member of the Fair Wear Foundation
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Elastane
Blutsgeschwister is a member of the Fair Wear Foundation.
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach