Banned Retro 60s Flower Power Knit Cardigan in Yellow
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Treating yourself to a bouquet of flowers is lovely, but treating yourself to this 60s Flower Power Knit Cardigan in Yellow is even better! This cardigan features a round neckline, long sleeves and a row of flower-shaped buttons. Made of a soft, fine knit viscose/cotton blend in light yellow with an openwork flower pattern and a lovely stretch. But... which colour is your favourite? ;-)
- Round neckline
- Long sleeves
- Row of flower buttons
- Trim along the sleeves and hem
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 60% Viscose
- 40% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach