Dancing Days by Banned 60s Flamingo Cardigan in Black
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
These are British sizes. Tis is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 60s Flamingo Cardigan is a beautiful cardigan in vintage 50s - 60s style with a funny flamingo detail!
This lovely cardi has striking fixed bow straps that create a teardrop shaped keyhole underneath, flattering pleated sleeves and a beautiful floral/flamingo embroidery on the front. Made from a supple stretchy fabric that will always keep its fitted shape! Finished off with elegant pink pearly buttons and ribboard along the sleeves and bottom. Nice to pair with the matching bag!
The featured pants is not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
USA free shipping > € 49
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 60% Polyester
- 20% Elastane
- 20% Polyamid
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold