King Louie 60s Fiddle Blouse in Black
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||82 - 88||66 - 72||58|
|S||36||8||4||88 - 94||72 - 78||60|
|M||38||10||6||94 - 100||78 - 84||62|
|L||40||12||8||100 - 106||84 - 90||64|
|XL||42||14||10||106 - 112||90 - 96||66|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Chic or casual, this 60s Fiddle Blouse in Black is always a great choice! She features a pointed collar and long sleeves with a button closure. Made of a supple and stretchy, black viscose blend with a retro leaf print in shades of green and blue. Sassy when paired with jeans, chic in combination with a blazer... Fiddle is a must-have!
- Pointed collar
- Long sleeves
- Buttoned cuffs
- Row of shiny buttons down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Viscose
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach