King Louie 60s Edith Murphy Coat in Pine Green
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up so the buttons remain closed. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Ruining your fab outfit by pairing it with a boring coat? NO WAY! Please allow us to introduce this 60s Edith Murphy Coat in Pine Green! She features a playful lapel collar, a double-breasted button closure and long sleeves. The matching tie belt creates a beautiful defined waist ;-) Made of thick, soft and fluffy faux fur in dark green and fully lined with a satiny fabric in a floral print. Edith is the perfect addition to your cold weather wardrobe!
- Lapel collar
- Double-breasted button closure
- Long sleeves
- Detachable tie belt
- Fully lined
- Our gorgeous blonde Melissa is 1.78m / 5'10"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Lining polyester
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach