Tamaris 60s Dorothae Shoe Booties in Black
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Platform||Heel|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
New collection ~ Looking for timeless shoe booties with a vintage touch? Found them! These 60s Dorothae Shoe Booties in Black have the vintage “It” Factor! These low ankle booties with laces are made of black suede, finished with brogue detailing. Due to shock-absorbing block heel, the comfy footbed and the ergonomically designed leather insole they're also a joy to wear. These boots are made for walking...and that's just what they'll do, one of these days these boots are...uhm...going to be your favourite pair of course ;-)
- Lace-up fastening
- Modest platform
- Round toe
- Chunky, shock-absorbing heel
- Soft footbed
- Ergonomically designed insole
- Non-skid rubber outsole
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Innersole genuine leather
- Upper Genuine Leather
- Rubber sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent