Rollie 60s Derby Punch Shoes in Burnt Orange
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Are you a vintage loving lady who likes to soak up some culture during a city trip or a short 'getaway'? Or do you like strolling up and down the shopping streets for the day? Of course, you still want to look your best no matter what, but do you really want to wear your heels?! These awesome, lightweight 60s Derby Punch Shoes in Burnt Orange are a fun choice for comfort and style whatever your plans are! Made of high quality, supple and breathable suede in a rusty orange hue, styled with punch hole detailing and a handy lace-up fastening. The memory foam insole combined with the slightly thicker rubber outsole ensure a comfy fit. Move over high heels, there is a new favourite in town. :-)
- Lace-up style
- Extra set of laces
- Round toe
- Genuine suede / leather
- Breathable, can be worn without socks
- Memory foam insole made of leather
- Non-skid outsole
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Inside combi leather / synthetic
- Innersole genuine leather
- Upper Genuine Leather
- Rubber sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent