Rollie 60s Derby Leopard Shoes in Camel
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US|
Almost out of stock!
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
'''Take a walk on the wild side'' with these retro 60s Derby Leopard Shoes in Camel! Are you a vintage loving lady who likes to soak up some culture during a city trip or a short 'getaway'? Or do you like strolling up and down the shopping streets for the day? Of course, you still want to look your best no matter what, but do you really want to wear your heels?! These awesome, lightweight, derby lace up shoes are the perfect solution; fun, stylish and so very comfortable! Made of high quality, supple and breathable leather and so-called pony hair, featuring a sassy leopard print... roarrr! The combination of the memory foam insole with the slightly thicker rubber outsole makes these shoes so comfy that you are sure to 'forget' your heels more often... you wanna bet? ;-)
- Lace up shoe
- Round toe
- Genuine leather
- So-called pony hair
- Breathable, can be worn without socks
- Memory foam insole made of leather
- Non-skid outsole
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Upper Genuine Leather
- Inside combi leather / synthetic
- Innersole genuine leather
- Rubber sole
- Goldtone base metal
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent