Banned Retro 60s Deidra Wallet in Black
This 60s Deidra Wallet in Black and Cream is a real classic thanks to her sleek design and stylish colour way. The appliqué with scalloped trims and cream-coloured detailing at the front adds a little extra to this classy beauty. This spacious design is made of sturdy, beautiful quality, black faux patent leather. She features an extra compartment with a zipper for loose change, storage room for 12 cards and pictures and 2 open compartments for receipts or bills. Finished off with a push button to ensure your money is safe! Classy, practical and safe, what more could you ask for?!
- Faux leather
- Appliqué with cream-coloured detailing
- Push button
- Zip compartment for loose change
- Fits 12 cards
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Vegan leather
- Lining polyester
- Goldtone base metal
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent