King Louie 60s Debbie Scala Raincoat in Icon Red
If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Hip||Sleeve||Length|
Almost out of stock!
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Normally you are more of a sunny weather kind of girl, but with this 60s Debbie Scala Raincoat in Icon Red hanging in your closet, you simply can't wait for a rainy day! Wonderful water-resistant Debbie features long sleeves finished off with poppers, a detachable hood with drawstrings and a playful tie belt at the waist. Made of a supple and lightweight fabric (doesn't stretch) in dark red/ brown with a mint-coloured leaf print and a water-resistant coating. Is the sky turning cloudy? YESSSSSS!
- Pointy collar
- Detachable hood with drawstring
- Long sleeves with poppers
- Zipper and row of buttons
- Side pockets
- Detachable tie belt
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 50% Polyester
- 50% Polyurethane
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry