King Louie 60s Daisy Rodeo Check Blazer in Peacock Green
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||Bust||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
New autumn/winter collection ~ Classy and comfy best describe this 60s Daisy Rodeo Check Blazer in Peacock Green! This tailored blazer features long sleeves with decorative buttons, a V-neckline with a lapel collar, playful flap pockets and a single-button closure. Made of a thicker, yet supple, slightly elastic, dark-green viscose blend with a classic check pattern in red, beige and black. Pair with one of the matching items for a stylish suit look!
- Tailored, short blazer
- Lapel collar
- Long sleeves with decorative buttons
- Flap pockets
- Single-button closure
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 68% Viscose
- 28% Polyester
- 4% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach