Sugarhill Brighton 60s Catrina Stars Blouse in Black
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric has no stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|8||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||60|
|10||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||61|
|12||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||62|
|14||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||63|
|16||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||65|
|18||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||67|
These are British sizes. Tis is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
New autumn/winter collection ~ Reach for the starts with this 60s Catrina Stars Blouse in Black! Catrina features a pointy collar, a cute removable neck tie, elegant long sleeves and a bold print of colourful stars. Made of supple, non-stretchy black viscose that is a joy to wear. Match with flared trousers or an A-line skirt for a standout sixties look!
- Loose-fit style
- Pointy collar
- Removable neck tie
- Long sleeves
- Hidden button closure down the front
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach