Banned Retro 60s Cat Scallop Collar Cardigan in Aubergine
True to size. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Cat ladies beware; this 60s Cat Scallop Collar Cardigan in Aubergine will make your heart beat faster! Behind every great person, there is a great cat... cardigan! She is playful, cute and always curious. She's having trouble focusing on one thing at a time... ''Hey, what's that? A beautiful collar?!'' This cutie features a playful Peter Pan collar, 3/4 puffed sleeves a row of shiny buttons and beautiful cat embroidery. Made of a supple and stretchy viscose blend in aubergine purple. Oh kitty cat, stop being so cute!
- Peter Pan collar
- 3/4 puffed sleeves
- Row of shiny buttons
- Elastic ribbed trim at the hemline and sleeves
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 48% Viscose
- 28% Elastane
- 24% Nylon
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold