Banned Retro 60s Cameron High Heeled Platform Sandals in Red Tartan
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Platform||Heel|
This is our own size guide: this shoe is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
The tartan check is and always will be a much-loved print and these 60s Cameron High Heeled Platform Sandals in Red Tartan show us why! Sandals styled with cross straps across the vamp, an adjustable strap and made of a red fabric in a tartan check pattern. The high heel block heel completes the look and thanks to the platform they don't feel as high as they appear to be. Take your (vintage) look to new fashion heights with these sixties style sandals!
- Adjustable strap with silver toned buckle
- High block heel
- Comfy insole
- Non-skid outsole
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Silvertone base metal
- Synthetic sole
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent