Banned Retro 60s Boxy Dot Blouse in White
This is a loose-fit blouse. If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric barely stretches.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||50|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||50|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||52|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||52|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||52|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This versatile 60s Boxy Dot Blouse in White definitely connects the dots! Party proof when paired with a pencil skirt or casual chic when matched with trousers or even with jeans... this straight blouse with a high neckline and long sleeves is always a great choice! Made of a supple and smooth white fabric (barely stretches) that is a joy to wear and is peppered in black polkadots. Yes, we are dotty about this beauty!
- High neckline
- Long cuffed sleeves
- Straight style
- Keyhole with button closure at the back
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach