King Louie 60s Betty Leopard Coat in Black
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Take a walk on the cold uhm wild side in this 60s Betty Leopard Coat in Black! A fabulous sixties A-line style with an over-sized look, an adorable collar, big black buttons and a soft and cuddly faux fur leopard print, RAWRRR! Betty is made of a beautiful quality acrylic blend (doesn't stretch) and is nice and warm thanks to the padding and smooth satin-like black lining featuring a floral print. We love animal prints but we love animals even more so please keep in mind: no animals were harmed during the making of this coat ;-)
- A-line style
- Over-sized look
- Rounded collar
- Long sleeves
- Big black buttons
- Side pockets with snap closure
- Fully lined
- Hits above the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 75% Acryl
- 25% Polyester
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing