King Louie 60s Betty Baroque Dress in Orient Blue
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||86 - 92||68 - 74||95|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||90 - 96||72 - 78||99|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||94 - 102||76 - 82||100|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||100 - 108||80 - 88||102|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||106 - 114||86 - 94||104|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Brighten up your winter wardrobe with this 60s Betty Baroque Dress in Orient Blue! She is super flattering thanks to her playful semi-swing skirt while the belt ensures a feminine silhouette. Made of a supple and stretchy petrol blue viscose blend with a colourful baroque style floral print. King Louie has once again lived up to our expectations: she is a feast for the eyes and a joy to wear!
- Semi-swing style
- Round neckline
- Keyhole with button closure at the back
- 3/4 sleeves
- Detachable belt
- No zipper
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Viscose
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in Turkey