Tante Betsy 60s Betsy London Dress in Purple
If you're between sizes, we recommend ordering up so the buttons stay closed. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Length|
Almost out of stock!
|36||8||4||84 - 90||100|
|M||38||10||6||88 - 96||102|
|L||40||12||8||94 - 102||104|
|XL||42||14||10||100 - 108||106|
|XXL||44||16||12||106 - 116||108|
|46||18||14||114 - 124||110|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Ready for a ride on the happy bus? Then you will love this 60s Betsy London Dress in Purple! She features a playful collar, long sleeves, flap pockets and a row of red buttons. The tie belt perfectly accentuates your waist for a feminine silhouette. Made of a comfy and stretchy, purple organic cotton blend with a playful print of red double decker busses. London is calling!
- Flap pockets
- Long sleeves
- Button closure (only the top 4 are functional)
- Detachable tie belt
- Hits above the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 93% Organic cotton
- 7% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach