King Louie 60s Audrey Bondi Top in Peacoat Blue
True to size. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Whoever told you versatile tops are boring, has never seen this 60s Audrey Bondi Top in Peacock Blue! Audrey flaunts a high, round neckline, short sleeves and an art-deco print in shades of blue. Made of a soft, stretchy, fine knit cotton blend with subtle glitter for a lovely fit. Match Audrey with a cute skirt, jeans or trousers... for an outfit that will look great every time!
- High, round neckline
- Short sleeves
- Stretchy ribbed trim
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 85% Organic cotton
- 15% Polyester
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach