Tante Betsy 60s Ajour Cardigan in Yellow Gold
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 60s Ajour Cardigan in Yellow Gold opens up a skyline of combination possibilities! She features long sleeves, an elegant V-neckline, scalloped trims and a cute openwork ajour pattern, adorable! Made from a lovely soft and stretchy, fine knitted, yellow gold 100% cotton that will keep its shape. Whether you pair her with a skirt or with a good pair of jeans, this Tante Betsy (Dutch translation of Auntie Betsy) cutie will feel right at home in your fashion family ;-)
- Long sleeves
- Openwork ajour pattern
- Row of buttons
- Elastic rib board at the sleeves and hem
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Natural drying flat
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in Europe