Hearts & Roses 50s Wendy Suedine Swing Dress in Wine
Please note: this dress runs rather big. If you're in between sizes, we recommend ordering down. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||92 - 98||72 - 78||103|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||96 - 102||76 - 82||103|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||100 - 106||80 - 86||103|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||104 - 110||84 - 90||103|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||108 - 116||88 - 96||104|
|2XL||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 - 14||114 - 122||94 - 102||104|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
New autumn/winter collection ~ "Dress her up or down to fit the occasion" This 50s Wendy Suedine Swing Dress in Wine perfect for both a day at the office and an evening out! She features a fitted top with and flattering puffed ¾ sleeves and runs from the waist down into a flowy full swing skirt that can be paired with a petticoat for an extra festive look. Made of a soft and supple and stretchy wine red faux suede for a lovely fit. Wonderful Wendy is a winner!
- Full swing
- Round neckline
- 3/4 puffed sleeves
- Side pockets
- Pair with one of our petticoats for an extra festive look
- Hidden zipper at the side
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 90% Polyester
- 10% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold