Banned Retro 50s Victoria Velvet Top in Purple
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup size, we recommend ordering up. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
Almost out of stock!
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
No, this isn't an illusion... this stunning 50s Victoria Velvet Top in Purple is a dream come true! The faux wrap top features a deep V-neckline both front and back, showing off a beautiful cleavage, wow! Made of a soft and supple, stretchy fabric in deep purple with a flattering stripe pattern woven into the fabric and fully lined for a lovely fit. This velvet beauty is a wardrobe essential!
- Faux wrap over
- 3/4 sleeves
- Fully lined
- Hidden zipper at the side
- Long enough to pair with regular trousers
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 95% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang to dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach