Vixen 50s Victoria Flutter Sleeve Swing Dress in Black
If you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering down. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||86 - 92||70 - 76||103|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||90 - 96||74 - 82||104|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||94 - 100||80 - 88||104|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||98 - 106||86 - 94||104|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||104 - 112||92 - 98||105|
|XXL||44 - 46||16 - 18||12 -14||110 - 118||96 - 104||106|
These are British sizes. Tis is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 50s Victoria Flutter Sleeve Swing Dress in Black sets our hearts aflutter! She features a semi-sheer mesh neckline with pin dots, a subtle keyhole detail with a tie fastening and cute butterfly sleeves, what more could a woman want? She runs from the waist down into a flowy semi-swing skirt that will swing perfectly when you twirl around on the dancefloor. Made of a lovely stretchy, black viscose blend for a perfect fit. Ooh, be still my beating heart!
- Semi-swing style
- Semi-sheer neckline
- Keyhole with fixed tie straps
- Short chiffon butterfly sleeves
- No zipper or buttons
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 60% Viscose
- 35% Polyester
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold