Collectif Clothing 50s Tracy Jumper in Wine
True to size.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||44|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||46|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||48|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||50|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||52|
|2XL||44 - 46||16 - 18||14 - 16||54|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 50s Tracy Jumper in Wine is a super versatile short jumper! Tracy features a deep, round neckline with fixed velvet tie straps that can be worn at the front or at the back, so you can either opt for a sexy cleavage or an elegant open back, ooh la la. Made of fine knitted, wine red cotton with a light stretch that is a joy to wear. Bow at the front or the back? That's the question..."
- Round neckline (that can be worn at the front and at the back)
- Fixed, velvet tie straps
- Long sleeves
- Elastic ribbed trim along the neckline, sleeves and bottom
- Shorter style
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Cotton
Velvet: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold