Steady Clothing 50s Thrills Swing Skirt in Mint
If you're in between sizes and have a full waist, we recommend ordering up as the fabric barely stretches around the waist.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
|S||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||66 - 72||67|
|M||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||70 - 78||67|
|L||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||76 - 84||69|
|XL||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||82 - 90||71|
|1X||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||88 - 96||71|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Create a variety of stunning retro looks with this 50s Thrills Swing Skirt in Mint! This versatile skirt is worn high at the waist and from there she runs into a flowy swing skirt. Made of a supple, mint green fabric with a light stretch for a perfect fit. Needless to say, that no pin-up lover's wardrobe is complete without this stunner!
- Swing style
- Side pockets
- Zipper and button closure at the back
- Hits below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 80% Polyester
- 15% Rayon
- 5% Elastane
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Machine wash DELICATE
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in USA