Vixen 50s Sylvie Coat in Black
If you're in between sizes and prefer wearing thick sweaters, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Sylvie Coat in Black proves that a warm winter coat doesn't have to be boring! Sylvie features an elegant A-line style and a double-breasted button closure while the stylish dark-green faux fur adorning the lapel collar and long sleeves is detachable, so you can create multiple looks with one coat. Made of a sturdy, yet soft, black fabric with a touch of wool (doesn't stretch) that will keep you comfy and warm and fully lined in black. Blending into the crowd? No way! This autumn you'll be making a statement in this gorgeous coat!
- A-line style
- Detachable faux fur details
- Long sleeves
- Double-breasted button closure
- Side pockets
- Fully lined
- Hits well below the knee at a height of 1.70m / 5'7"
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Lining polyester
- 95% Polyester
- 5% Wool
Faux fur: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing
- Do not bleach