Steady Clothing 50s Space Cadet High Waisted Thrills Skirt Red swing
Steady Clothing collection ~ This 50s Space Cadet Thrills Skirt is a fifties style swing skirt with a fantastic vintage space print in red!
It takes its inspiration from first man on the moon Neil Armstrong quote 'This is one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind' (1969). Made from a gross chic non scratchy and non stretchy fabric with a lovely drape and features a full skirt that is perfect for dancing - it will flare out as you spin. Backside zipper and button closure. This classic pin-up inspired high waisted style is a must-have. We do have this skrit also in black and red.
Model wears our Dainty top
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 80% Polyester
- 15% Rayon
- 5% Spandex
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Made in USA