Bunny 50s Safari Swing Dress in Cream
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup(D+) and/or any tummy flaws, we recommend ordering up. The fabric doesn't stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length|
|XS||34||6||2||84 - 90||64 - 70||108|
|S||36||8||4||88 - 94||68 - 74||109|
|M||38||10||6||92 - 98||72 - 78||111|
|L||40||12||8||96 - 102||76 - 84||112|
|XL||42||14||10||100 - 106||82 - 88||112|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this dress.
This is our own size guide: this dress is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Kruger Park or just the nearest city park in this 50s Safari Swing Dress you'll look classy anyway!
Such a beauty this vintage style tea dress with playful safari print! Classic shawl-collar, wooden "faux" buttons and a flattering semi-swing skirt, très elegant! Made from a breezy, supple, cream coloured fabric that will playfully move with every step you take. Put a big (straw) hat on your head and enjoy all the wonders of the world ;-) Read more...
- Semi-swing style
- Short sleeves
- Pleated detailing at the shoulder
- Wooden "faux" buttons
- Hidden zipper at the back
- Hits below the knee with a height of 1.70m / 5'7''
- Model: Victoria von Vintagemädchen
Picture: S.O. Professional Fotografie Leipzig
- The featured accessories and cardigan are not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
USA free shipping > € 99
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 100% Polyester
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold