Collectif Clothing 50s Sadie Halter Crop Top in Black
If you're in between sizes and have a full cup (D+), we recommend ordering up for a more comfy fit.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Bust||Waist||Length from armpit|
|XS||34||6||2||84 - 90||64 - 70||23|
|S||36||8||4||88 - 94||68 - 74||24|
|M||38||10||6||92 - 98||72 - 80||25|
|L||40||12||8||96 - 102||78 - 86||25|
|XL||42||14||10||100 - 106||84 - 92||26|
|2XL||44||16||12||104 - 112||90 - 98||26|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP! you will be 99% sure of the right size in this garment.
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Time to bring out the castanets! This 50s Sadie Halter Crop Top is enough reason to celebrate!
Let's get Spanish with Sadie! This cropped style halter top features a subtle sweetheart neckline, finished off with a black fringe and pompoms in red and fuchsia. She hits just below the natural waist, therefore she matches perfectly with all your high waist skirts and trousers for a tropical summer look. Made from a sturdy black cotton blend with a very light stretch for a fitted yet comfy fit. The only thing missing is a margarita for this señorita ;-)
- Halter top
- Cropped style
- Hidden zipper with hook and eye closure at the side
- The featured skirt will soon be available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Cotton
- 3% Elastane
Pom pom trims: 100% Polyester
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold