Collectif Clothing 50s Outlaw Biker Jacket in Bubblegum Pink
If you're in between sizes, have a full cup(D+) and prefer to wear your jackets closed, we recommend ordering up.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Armpit-armpit||Waist||Sleeve||Length|
This coat is measured flat, at the front. Please compare these measurements with one of your own COATS (not your body) to determine your size.
This is our own size guide: this coat is tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
This 50s Outlaw Biker Jacket is an indispensable item!
Put on your high heels, pencil skirt and leather jacket and... let your engine roar! The sturdy details such as the silver toned zipper, traditional biker jacket lapels with poppers, two front zip pockets and zipped cuffs with vents make her THE must-have jacket of this season. Made from a sturdy pink cotton blend (doesn't stretch!) and is fully lined for a lovely fit. Wear her open, half closed or fully closed for different stunning looks. If you need us… we'll be on the highway... the highway to TopVintage for this must-have!
- Cropped style
- Long sleeves with zipped cuffs
- Biker-collar with poppers so the collar can be worn open or closed
- 2 front zip pockets
- A zipper and poppers at the front
- Fully lined
- The featured short will soon be available in our shop
- Blogger Maureen Powel wore our Jacket!
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 97% Lining polyester
- 65% Cotton
- 60% Polyurethane
- 26% Polyester
- 6% Viscose
- 3% Elastane
- 3% Lining elastane
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold