Bunny 50s Oktober Tartan Swing Skirt in Orange
If you're in between sizes and have a fuller waist, we recommend ordering up. The fabric has a light stretch.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Waist||Length|
Almost out of stock!
|34||6||2||64 - 70||70|
|S||36||8||4||68 - 74||70|
|M||38||10||6||72 - 78||70|
|L||40||12||8||76 - 82||70|
|XL||42||14||10||80 - 86||70|
|2XL||44||16||12||86 - 92||72|
|3XL||46||18||14||92 - 98||72|
|4XL||48||20||16||98 - 106||74|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this skirt.
This is our own size guide: this skirt is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Swing skirts... we just can't get enough of them! This 50s Oktober Tartan Swing Skirt in Orange is worn high on the waist and then runs into an elegant, flowy swing skirt. Breathtakingly beautiful ánd practical thanks to the handy side pockets ;-) Made of a supple and soft, non-stretchy fabric with an iconic tartan pattern that's just perfect for the upcoming colder days. Easy to style, but she still catches your eye. Tartan-tastic!
- Swing skirt
- Side pockets
- Zipper and button closure at the back
- Pair with a petticoat for an extra festive look
Our gorgeous blonde Rachel is 1.72m / 5'8''
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 65% Polyester
- 32% Viscose
- 3% Elastane
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold
- Do not bleach