Sugarhill Brighton 50s Octavia Bodycon Dress in Black and Cream Stripes
If you're in between sizes and prefer to wear your clothing tight, we recommend ordering down. If you prefer a looser fit, we recommend ordering up. The fabric is stretchy!
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
|XS||34 - 36||6 - 8||2 - 4||112|
|S||36 - 38||8 - 10||4 - 6||112|
|M||38 - 40||10 - 12||6 - 8||114|
|L||40 - 42||12 - 14||8 - 10||115|
|XL||42 - 44||14 - 16||10 - 12||116|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
Pack your suitcase because Paris will be your next destination when wearing this 50s Octavia Bodycon Dress!
Charming French men, delicious macarons, this beauty and a stunning view over the Eiffel Tower, that would be great ;-) A stunner to see due to the contrasting cream coloured stripes and a lovely fit thanks to her soft, stretchy black cotton/viscose blend which will hug your curves perfectly. Put on those big sunglasses and flirt the night away!
- Fitted midi style
- Round neckline
- 1/2 sleeves with fold overs
- Our stunning redhead Vanessa Frankenstein height: 1.67m / 5'5''
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 5% Elastane
- 47,5% Cotton
- 47,5% Viscose
- Handwash inside out
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold