Woody Ellen 50s Nightbloom Handbag in Black
This 50s Nightbloom Handbag in Black is mysteriously beautiful! This gorgeous handbag, with her typical 50s handle, is made of high quality black faux leather with a colourful drawing of dark red evening primroses on a black satin-like fabric. These nocturnal bloomers are even more beautiful during the rare blue moon! This fabulous handbag is a collaboration between the famous Goth blogger Acid Doll, the inspiration for this design, and the Belgian illustrator Woody Ellen. Order this beauty quickly… and prepare to be amazed!
- Hard plastic handle
- Microfiber textile, water-resistant
- Matt gold toned frame
- Clip closure
- Lined with a shiny black striped fabric
- 3 Compartments, one with zip
- The earrings that mysterious Acid Doll is wearing are not available in our shop
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- Goldtone base metal
- Vegan leather
- Avoid contact with water/parfum/cleaning agent