Marlies Dekkers 50s Marinierè Bikini Bottom Briefs in Blue and Ivory
The size of the bikini briefs corresponds to the standard clothing size. The fabric is stretchy!
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US|
When you measure yourself, consult this size guide and consider our possibly mentioned TIP!, you will be 99% sure of the right size in this swimwear.
Your hip measurement = the widest part of your bum (be sure you are measuring your hip without clothing on, as this can add 1-2" to your measurement).
This is our own size guide: this swimwear is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies.
Every marine will agree with us... you will effortlessly earn your stripes in these 50s Marinière Bikini Bottom Briefs in Blue and Ivory ;-) Transform yourself into a maritime beauty and feel super feminine when strolling along the beach or boulevard! These bikini bottoms feature a normal rise waist and wide sides for extra comfort. Your buttocks are adorned with a navy blue and white stripe pattern while the navy blue front features playful striped trims and a gold toned charm that adds a glamorous touch... ooh la la. Made of a luxurious, double, stretchy fabric that is a joy to wear and fits perfectly. Cabin boy, captain or even that handsome marine, they all have to be careful not to go overboard when trying to catch a glimpse of you!
- Normal rise waist
- Gold toned charm
- Low-cut legs so the groin area and buttocks are covered
- Please note; hand wash your bikini and treat with care
- Free shipping within UK, USA, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR, & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 9 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 80% Polyamid
- 20% Spandex
Do not wring!
- Handwash cold (don't leave it in the water)
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- No ironing